Here are some famous quotes from Michele Bachmann:
1. “I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another… Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I’m not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it’s an interesting coincidence.” – Bachmann, on the 1976 Swine Flu outbreak that happened when Gerald Ford, a Republican, was president. April 2009
2. “There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design.” October, 2006
3. “Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn’t even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas.” April, 2009
4. “If we took away the minimum wage – if conceivably it was gone – we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.” January, 2005
5. “This is not funny. It’s a very sad life. It’s part of Satan, I think, to say that this is gay.” Bachmann on homosexuality. May. 2004
6. “Does that mean that someone’s 13-year-old daughter could walk into a sex clinic, have a pregnancy test done, be taken away to the local Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, have their abortion, be back and go home on the school bus? That night, mom and dad are never the wiser.” – Bachmann on health care reform’s potential to dupe parents, October 2009.
I realize we’ve already posted some of these before, but still, never forget she is this dumb, please.